Thursday, June 19, 2008
More than words
Monday- fetched johnsonTuesday- morning prayer meeting, night cycling
Wednesday- morning prayer meeting, BBQ
Thursday- nua at home
Friday- youth meeting I'm so so busy for this entire week! FRUITFUL! I'm glad that i'm able to cycle well! Not as if i'm able to do stunts, but at least i can protect the sisters from any coming vehicles and be the first few to reach east coast! Applause pleaseeeeee:D
Carol and i didn't manage to sleep after night cycling, so that means i've not sleep for an entire day! I'm an Ironlady:) Yah, also means that i'll go bonker if i don't have enough of sleep. After prayer meeting, i seriously went mad. But after awhile i'm alright.
Sad to say, my sickness became even serious.
Before..
flu, phlegm, cough
After..
flu, phlegm, cough, bodyache, sore throat
Goodness gracious, i'm in deep trouble. Thank God i'm not totally sick as if having fever, if not i won't be here to update my blog, i won't be moving around freely. Bodyache could be due to night cycling and sore throat might be cause by BBQ's foodies.
I really enjoyed the BBQ. Even though yesterday was drizzling and was very cold, but we still had fun! I know of this guy, Hubert. Man! He's all-rounder man. He can do many many sports, dance and even sing! Hahahhaa, sucha cool person.
Fetching Johnson



I know we're cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:) Johnson must thank God to have such members like us *wink*
Tuesday morning prayer meeting

I love the city!





Night cycling


So-dramatic-daphne.

That's me:) Wait.. nononono that's sinyee! Man, we do look alike!



Oh yes, i believe that this road belongs to Zhenghao. As if he's at home. Hah.


Eileen Toh. Too shine for the camera.



That was a sabo from daphne.


So you can imagine me without fringe, so weird!

BBQ @ East coast

See, i'm able to prepare for BBQ okay? I even fried beehoon! Right, they didn't have any diarrhoea. But i think i was cute enough when frying the bee hoon that i actually screaming and yelling. Hahaha!

She's trying to be greedy=/

















You have to know the fact that we're cam-whorers.

Queen of pokers.


That's not chocolate, that's charcoal.


Daphne, so like a kid.








Your eyes must be playing tricks.

This is cuteeeeee!

This is the all rounder, standing at the height of 183cm tall.

P.S: Keep your hands of my girls. I know you'll die without girls, but please they are innocent.
-------------------------------
I'm so in love with accoustic songs!
5:50 PM
