Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Blogging *yawns*
I don't feel like blogging. But i'm blogging for the sake of my fellow friends. I'm super duper sorry! I can't upload the pictures from my camera. Somehow there's problem with my adaptor, so i didn't mange to upload those photos here. Sorry guys! But anyway, i have fun these few days. Somehow, somewhere. Hahahaha i can't blog a single thing about what i've did, i 've got STM you see. OH! On sunday, i've went out with Shuhui to Ben and Jerry, somewhere in Holland. I love the ambience/atmosphere. I'll definitely make my trip down to that place again! Uh huh, discovering new place to hangout is my hobby:) Today i've just went out with Minghui, Alex and Waiteng to watch "Kungfu Panda". He is so cooooooooooooooooooool! "There's no price for attractiveness/awesomeness", " There's no accident"(which should be coincidence). That panda is so cute! He reminds me of the guy who acted in "Balls of fury", kinda irritating but funny. Oh and by the way, There's a tigeress, monkey snake in the show and the voices were by Angelina Jolie, Jackie Chan and Lucy Liu respectively. No wonder the voice of tigress is soooooo sexy. Hahaha. I really love his courage, NEVER QUITS! The "wu gui" shifu is cute too!
I know is abit fake.
Nicholas.
1:00 AM
