Thursday, April 17, 2008
*Whoosh*
Time flies.Although today is a friday, while my last post was on sunday but i still felt as if i've not been using my computer for ages! How weird it is.
These days i've been good, really good. After having a ministry in church, really change me alot. I'm no longer that christian hanging half-dead on the tree already. I really really really REALLY really really REALLLLLLLLLLY wanna do more for God. Of cause, at the same time prospering in my studies. I may fail this time round for my Mid-year, but at least i'll have improvement, i promise.
Right, went to Sentosa on sunday with my girls. Awesome place to be on that very sunday. Kinda sunny:) But i wasn't that tanned as i expected. Just alil little. Pictures? Of cause i have it. I'll not be posting eveything up lah, just some, for pleasing you people.
I really love this picture, taken by me:)
Nicey.
------------------------------
Throughout this whole week, really enjoyed. Never have i been so busy yet i'm still feel the joy in me. Well, don't say that i'm naggy, but really. I wanna encourage those who haven't start serving any ministry or cell group, start right now! Really will stretch your capacity:)
11:59 PM
