Monday, April 07, 2008
I've wanted to upload many many pictures here, but sad to say, IT'S VERY LAG LAH!I'm getting pissed off already.
A miracle happened, really happened. Yesterday was my first day serving in Choir Ministry. It was pretty good, had lots of fun. But i was sucha blurry, thought that i've forgotten to bring along my cardigan, and thus, i've changed my top to a tee, rather simple tee(which was miss little bad). I was told not to wear that simple and perhaps get a vest or something. I'm not like that one okay?! Provided if you know me well. Sigh, was being said and was very upset lor.
Served in Chinese church first. My IC told me that the camera actually panned me for 5secs! Whoa.. not bad lah, at least 5 seconds on the LCD screen. Hahahaha.
My first main service in Service 4. Not too bad though. Someone said i was quite "gan jiong", which was very true lah. Imagine standing at a very limited space, jumping with your 7-9cm heels? Ain't you're courting death?
And my IC told me that i have that sunshine smile! (see see see):DDDDDD
OH YA! The miracle was like this. I was wearing my 7-9cm tall heels jumping and standing for 1 whole hour! Isn't that miracle? Hey, don't think that it's no cake alright, it's cake okay? My heels was rather steep lah. Right.. It was a BREAKTHROUGH! Sidetrack: I'm so sick today! In the morning when i woke up, i was like "Today is sunday right? Eh, nono, saturday? *look at my handphone* Oh yah, monday." Went to school with very sleepy mode. Soon after, flu comes after me. And now, i'm down to flu T.T so sad lah. Additional sore throat cum throat irritation, dizziness and phlegm. Tomorrow there's choir practice.. So i must get well before that!
6:57 PM
