Sunday, March 23, 2008
A day to be holy, a day to be remembered.
It's EASTER DAY!After 12am tonight, or today? Hahaha right, will be a new day:) Those who have receive Christ, praise the Lord, those who haven't.. hmm.. nevermind, i know that you will become one, not too long.
Really thank God that i've actually know many many peepo in the drama ministry and peepo from different cell groups. I've realise alot of suave guys you know? Aww~ I've took pictures with these guys, but i won't tell you who are the handsome ones^^ you have eyes, so just look and see it yourself. Also, throughout this whole 6 service, i manage to stay awake! Not a minute that i dozed off. Why? Because i care about my image, i don't want to sleep on the floor! Hahaha those who know me, knows me well. And i can cry for like 4/6 service? That's very cool already lah, don't be too much :DD But afterall, i felt the pain when Jesus was nailed on the cross, the sound effect, woo, super powerpact. You can feel the impact.
I've realise something. As long as you've appear on the stage before, you're a star! Hahaha, that's very very true. That's why today we're busying taking photos of peopo who act on stage. Super coool~
Zi cheng, me and Daniel.
Whatever~
Catherine.

Oschool instructor, Ryan:)

Bernard.
Sheila.

Adrian.
E371, Cechao.
Alright. I'm tall and he's taller:D
Close up.(2 people actually said that we're like couples. Hahahaha what-so-ever)
Daniel. In real life he looks like Daniel Wu. Aww~
Jesus- Tian an.
Weishan.
Backstage crew, Kelvin. These people from backstage are awesome;)
Jesus, disciples and roman soldiers.
I'll just post these pictures first. My computer is very L-A-G! Oh my.. really kinda pissed off already. I'll update the rest soon^^
Random: I've cut my hair, layer. Not much difference actually.
8:43 PM
