Friday, February 15, 2008
Valentine's day
Thought i wouldn't have anyone on the valentine's day, but i've got it! Well, supposingly watching movie with Waiteng, but ended up went out with Christopher. Well, most human on earth will think that we're couple, but since you think it is, then that shall be it lah.(daddie, don't blame me. You knew it.) We wanted to catch a movie then dinner, but almost all the shows we wanted to watch have sold out and we only manage to walk here and there in cineleisure, having dinner.& i think i'm really a lesbian! Chris said that i'm the pervert instead of him, who keeps looking at girls, almost drooled. Hahahaha, well.. speechless. "Beauty(women) are made to allow the creature(men) to appreciates." I know i'm a man by now=/ Right, that's so true if you believe in what i've just said. I love Christopherliziwei!(hahahahaha)
I've did a exchange gift with my bunch of girlfriends in school. What i've got? -Piggy thing from eileenchin-Dark chocolate from tohtiaoli
-A rose from sinseokhui
-Fererro roche flower from amanda
-A few hearts from mingli bearbear
What i've got for them? Coloured rose for each! Of cause, not the real one but the comfy comfy plushie kinda. V. day
I'm still in CNY's mood.
Happy belated Valentine's day!
6:38 PM
