Saturday, January 19, 2008
It's so random for a week plus
Breakthrough. I didn't have an "actual" post for about a week plus. It's not only i'm lazy but to see how long can i don't blog. It seems to be everyday i'll blog during the school holidays. I couldn't remember what i did for the one whole week, but i'll randomly post it in point form lah.1. Went to Ngee Ann poly, looking for humanities.(now i know that im so human, hahaha)
2. Celebrated Eileen's birthday at the esplanade.
3. Helped Daphne with some shooting.
4. Attended auntie's wedding.
5. Family's chalet with W.T, S.H, Alex, J.C and Serene.
6. Choreographing for CNY performance in school.
7. Celebrated grandfather's birthday.
Throughout this whole week, it's very hectic. Really kinda feel stress already but i'm still able to cope it:D
Yesterday Dennis, Shihui and i were dancing under my block. Yes, under my block. I know it's kinda weird but it okay. "Dance like no one business" that's what i say. After which, changed and went to meet Waiteng in her shop. Met Sherman for movie, 27 dresses. It's very nice! Imagine you have to be a bridesmaid for 27 times? And on e' 28 time when you're wearing gown, it is your very own wedding? I don't mind to be a bridesmaid for so many times. It's awesome! Walked from cineleisure to clark quay. Reached home at 4am plus.
Beauty world~ cha cha cha!(the ladies)
Beauty world~ cha cha cha!(the music)
Beauty world~ cha cha cha!(the finess, cabaret, beauty world)
It's so fantastic! I'm so sad that i didn't brought enough money. If not i'll get the cd right away! I wish i'm able to be acting in some drama stuff. It's just me, drama-tic. Darrentan from campus superstar2 acted too, handsome. I really enjoyed today!
http://beautyworldthemusical.com/
visit their webbie!
Throughout this whole week, it's very hectic. Really kinda feel stress already but i'm still able to cope it:D
Yesterday Dennis, Shihui and i were dancing under my block. Yes, under my block. I know it's kinda weird but it okay. "Dance like no one business" that's what i say. After which, changed and went to meet Waiteng in her shop. Met Sherman for movie, 27 dresses. It's very nice! Imagine you have to be a bridesmaid for 27 times? And on e' 28 time when you're wearing gown, it is your very own wedding? I don't mind to be a bridesmaid for so many times. It's awesome! Walked from cineleisure to clark quay. Reached home at 4am plus.
Beauty world~ cha cha cha!(the ladies)
Beauty world~ cha cha cha!(the music)
Beauty world~ cha cha cha!(the finess, cabaret, beauty world)
It's so fantastic! I'm so sad that i didn't brought enough money. If not i'll get the cd right away! I wish i'm able to be acting in some drama stuff. It's just me, drama-tic. Darrentan from campus superstar2 acted too, handsome. I really enjoyed today!
http://beautyworldthemusical.com/
visit their webbie!
Random pictures
Grand's birthday~ 74 years old already!
Eileen's "ice cream cake".
It's alright to look retard-ed.
Shuhui and baby Nicole.
It's my sister and me!
My another young uncle, Collin.
5 of us. Absence: Eileenchin
Cindy! She has slim down alot!*advertise*
My ridiculous baobei*
Weijie. Handsome right? But sorry, taken.
Guess whose hands are those? *laugh out loud*
Daddie! He dotes on me the most! I can choreograph! and i didn't knew that haha. I'll post up the video once everything is done, yea? So don't go away, stay tuned in gwen's blog!
11:30 PM


