Thursday, November 08, 2007
Too much, too much to say
Not emo, but really have happy and mmm.. rather sad things to say? No no.. not really gonna blog it out. But my head just keep twirling with many things. Perhaps because i'm sick, that's why. Seriously, i'll find one day or a few days to switch off my phone and everything, just really to lost connection with the "world" and just nua at home and to think of what i'm going to do tomorrow, the following day, future. So when you call me or sms when i didn't reply, perhaps i'm doing that yeah. I really have too much to think about, maybe this is stress. && this is how i'm going to treat my stress. Cool right? Yeah yeah((:I'm simply irritated by guys you know? So so, if one day i'll become a les huh, don't be shock. Haha, but that one day will never come lah, just say say think think. But seriously, i wouldn't wanna talk to guys? Weird! Okay okay, my plan would be, stay focus on God.
Everytime when i say this, is like it happen for the first week, and the following week will be, " Go back to your fallen nature lah". Which is very true lah. You know, we all living in a broken down world, humans have a fallen nature. Okay, that's what i think. Argghhh! I don't know how to continue already. That's it. ( Maybe you can try and ask me or somehow treat me with something nice and i'll tell you ((: )
But my follow christian friends, please please, keep me in prayer! I really need prayer now. I really can't make it already. I'm sneezing cum tearing cum block nose, headache cum giddy, cough cum my itchy throat. && thank God, i'm working tomorrow==" really thank God :DD So friends, thank you!!
But but, i'll not lose to the devil! I can make it! Yeah yeah. Hahaaa.
Loves,
Gwendolyn
11:19 PM
