Sunday, November 11, 2007
Don't assume that you know me well
I don't like people to assume that they know me, why? Because i don't know myself well, how can others know me well? Only God knows me well. Some people may think that i'm speaking rubbish, but seriously, have you thought of asking yourself, " How well do i know myself?" If you can say you know yourself totally, great. That means you know what you want, and definitely will go all out for it. As for me, i'm a undecisive person. Even small lil things, i would have to think over and over again. Rather useless right? Nah, i don't think so.So what if i don't know myself well? God knows me well. He plan for me, guide me. Isn't that a blessing? Maybe people out there, might not know what they want and having no one to guide, isn't that... you describe. That's why i count myself "bless", in things like that. Again, i'm not here to preach, but here to share whatever i feel.
All along i've been mistaken something, which i'm not going to share. And i really thank God that now i've finally realise, and get back to the reality. I know how to get to fairyland, and i jolly well know how to get back to the broken down world. Sound rather pessimistic right? But hey, don't everyone dream to be like the fairytale stories we've read when we're lil children? I mean girls. I know guys don't, because fairytale story don't suits them! && that's why they don't feel anything. Right, guys? Hahs.
All along i've been mistaken something, which i'm not going to share. And i really thank God that now i've finally realise, and get back to the reality. I know how to get to fairyland, and i jolly well know how to get back to the broken down world. Sound rather pessimistic right? But hey, don't everyone dream to be like the fairytale stories we've read when we're lil children? I mean girls. I know guys don't, because fairytale story don't suits them! && that's why they don't feel anything. Right, guys? Hahs.
It's because of blur, and i have to edit till like this.
5:07 AM
