Saturday, October 27, 2007
My first day of work!
Was quite interesting to know that i've been promoted to 4E2! But but but.. Seriously, i wouldn't wanna be promoted to 4e2. Really wondering, why would teacher promote someone like me, which somehow even when i've studied, still its just at the border line. Perhaps being positive to anything, but negative in studies. Why can't i earn a living without a cert? I mean, experience would be more value than certs ain't? Headache. I only pass 2 subject, and that is D&T and Chinese.I've finally alter my skinny! Yeah! Met baby to work and both of us were late. It's actually fun working there, but i keep on making stupid mistake you see, and that's not fun at all. When i saw the boss and the assistant, alright not that scary. And thank God that there's customers and show them that i can actually serve customers well. I'm very sociable okay? Agree agree?!
Sales was $190 plus plus, wasn't good enough. After closing the shop went to buy bubble tea for baby, and that adds up to my calories with 3 bubble tea! First, babe bought for me. Second, mum and third, me myself and i. I wanna kill myself already!
After baby's work, we went off to meet her mum at clark quay. On the way, we're so angmoh huh. Okay okay. Reach clark quay, we saw Samuel and Jianquan. Met her family, went to Geylang and eat. When we reach one of the coffeeshop, 3 guys were looking at our direction, as if i didn't realise it. Well, its not looking at me but my baby. How dare?!! I just don't like "ah bengs" looking at her. If is handsome and smart-looking, i don't mind. When baby wanna go to toilet, i followed her. She's pretty you know? I just wouldn't want anything to happen to her. And when we walking back to our seats, they "zu" baby!! Just feel like digging their eyes out and give them many slaps and castrate them. If can i would definitely do that. I know i'm fierce, and that's me alright.
I wanna praise baby! You got to know this, even how much she eats, she is still that beautiful! I'm not "por-ing", but to be serious. Oh yeah, i may sounds like her bf huh? Nono, i'm very protective even though i'm a girl, so what? I still can do whatever to protect my girls alright. So.. don't you even there to harm them, if not i'll definitely haunt you. And this is what i do when i'm bored.. *Yawns*
&& i love my tougue!
To be the spokeperson of my shop. Dream on~ I'm working on monday again! So so, do drop by okay? I'm seriously bored~
Bye bye baby, babe and many many more!
1:52 AM
