Friday, November 24, 2006
HA! Blog blog blog! It's been so fun for this past 1 week. I've went to Johnson organise chalet. And was like.. We didn't expected it would turn out to be having so much fun. See?! I'm sure those who went, surely enjoy right? Yep(; There's so so so much things to talk about it, so i shall just update some luh.Wednesday we were playing the games. So many games in one shot alright? Till like i'm totally drenched. Splashing water onto me for like 5 6 times? See johnson, i'm not so 'girl' afterall hor! Lols. And we had the midnight trail, so so fun! My group came in the first! But but but.. I had muscles cramp! It's so so so pain okay?!!!!!!!!!!!
Thursday! I think is the worst! We had telematch. Those who know me, knows that i'm not good in swimming. So my team, came in the last x( In the night, we have performance for the chalet. Well, the first item was duet with wanyi. It's so much fun lor! It's my first time singing to so many people. The feeling is great! Wanyi and I had solo, and when i'm all alone on that mini "stage" singing, it's not really that nervous luh. Yes! I did it! xP Okay, so there's nothing much for me to update already. Bye!
--------------------------------------------------
So what are you thinking huh? Just tell me alright? There's no a need for you to be avoiding me? Yah, that's how i felt then.
11:02 PM
