Saturday, November 04, 2006
Alright! Now, i'm still not sleep yet. Am i having sleepless night? Never(: But but but.. this time is exceptional. Why O why? Haha(I'm getting bord-er and bord-er and bord-er everyday..) Well, just drank some vinegar. Yes, is vinegar. Wondering why i'm drinking that ya? For fun, joy and laughter. So c'mon, lets.. LAUGH YOUR HEAD OFF! HAHAHAHAHAHAA~ ==" Ding dang dung! And now, i'm having gastric pain i guess=/
See?! It's pain now, and i feel like puking. Urgh, this feeling ain't making me good x_x For sure, now i can't go to church later='( I pray, i won't be having dinner with my parents tonight x) Oh, i take back my word. Heehee
I don't wanna rot for another day. So so, at least i'm able to go somewhere, put on my make-ups. So that my cosmetic won't rot either. Haha Ain't i'm treating this non-living things good? See, i'm full of kindness. Gees~
Uh-huh. Last night i had dinner with Minghui, and he asked me:" What if i have a husband, that's just like my mum?" Okay, that's a interesting question i had never thought.
Hmmm.. I think i'll rather commit suicide=.= Yah, you wish. I don't know. Maybe someday when i have a answer, i'll blog bout it? Alright, that's it. I'll just blog till here. Anymore updates, i'll update again! LOLS. Bye~
5:13 AM
